This website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age you may not use this website and must leave immediately or else provide us with written permission from a parent or guardian.
YOUR MR-REEVES ACCOUNT
You are responsible for maintaining the security of the password associated with your account , and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with Mr-Reeves. If there is any any unauthorized use of your account or any other breaches of security, notify Mr-Reeves immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr-Reeves will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
If you comment on this website, post material to this website, post links on this website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of this website, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that content. That is the case regardless of whether the content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the content is not pornographic, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- By submitting content to Mr-Reeves, you grant Mr-Reeves a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content on our website. If you delete Content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Screening and Removal of Content
While we may monitor the posted comments, it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of the comments and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted comments express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this website. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify the administrator immediately.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Mr-Reeves has the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any Mr-Reeves policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion.
Ownership of Content
You retain ownership of their posted material. However, by submitting content to Mr-Reeves, you grant Mr-Reeves a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying and sharing with other users. If you delete content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the wontent may not be made immediately unavailable. If you have a problem deleting you content, contact us at email@example.com for help.
Many of the links on Mr-Reeves will take you to third party websites. We cannot review all of the material made available through the websites and webpages to which we link. Further, we do not have any control over those websites and are not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a external website or webpage, we do not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Mr-Reeves disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of these external links.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
Mr-Reeves is provided “as is”. We do not makes any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the website at your own discretion and risk.
GENERAL REPRESENTATION and WARRANTY
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mr-Reeves from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
As Mr-Reeves asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Mr-Reeves violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Mr-Reeves in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act . We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Mr-Reeves or others.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES